2. Set an INTENTION for the year for your business. Here are some examples: Deliver top notch customer service, Double revenue and profitability, Create world class service that enable clients to get results as quickly and easily as possible,
3. Determine your minimum and ideal gross and net FINANCIAL goals.
How much total (gross) revenue do you want to generate in your business this year and what does that look like on a monthly basis?
How much net income do you want to earn this year and therefore how much do you want to pay yourself each month?
4. What do you want to ACHIEVE in your business this year beyond your financial goals? Are there important activities or projects that you want to take on?
5. WHY do you want to achieve your financial and other business goals? What are your reasons? Why are these things important to you?
6. HOW will you achieve your financial and business goals? What are the packages, are you going to add new services that you will be offering and at what price points?
7. What are the STRATEGIES and TACTICS you will use to market your offerings? And what will you be offering WHEN?
8. WHO do you have to be as a business owner to fully live into and achieve your goals and intentions?