Cleaning / removing the source are always your first line of defense in odor control. When Residual odors are likely to be a problem....we can succeed where others cannot. Superior Steam Cleaners uses the newest technology available to NEUTRALIZE odor in the airspace, as well as in materials. Although the neutralization unit is specialized and highly potent, it is not always necessary to vacate the premises during the process.
Odor Neutralization Units:
The Total Zone is no ordinary ozone generator. With 100 C.F.M. of airflow and ozone output of 3000 milligrams per hour, the Total Zone can treat areas as large as 120,000 cubic feet.
Electro Gen 2000 Fogger
The Electro-Gen 2000 produces a dry “smoke like” fog rather than the damaging wet particles produced by conventional misters. When used freestanding, the internal motor/blower provides powerful delivery of the odor-neutralizing dry vapor. The compact unit can be easily moved to treat areas as necessary.
Thermo Gen JR 2 Fogger
Effective for Fire/Water Damage and Pet Problems:
- If there has been a fire or flood in the dwelling
- A musty or mildew type of smell
- Odor contamination in carpets
- A leaky roof
- Water stained walls
- Mild to Severe illness
- Swollen walls or floor boards which may have lifted
- If any inside pets appear to be sick or are having respiratory problems
- Locate the real source of the odor. It can fool you, so make sure to find it!
- Remove the source of the odor. For example, remove the burnt contents, charcoal, mold, tear gas, or dead body. Whatever stinks, get it out of there
- Clean the surface, substrates, walls, etc. Get rid of all the residue that could still release odor particles in the air. Scrub down the surface, sand it down and wash it.
- Seal in where the odor came from after removing the source: Paint it, apply a Char Sealant, and install an Odor Control Barrier. A temporary plastic barrier between the burnt section of the building and the occupied section can be a useful Band-Aid.
- Evacuate the area. Get everyone not involved in odor control out.
- Deodorize the air space by using an Air Freshener, Odor Control Blocks, Thermo-Fog, or ULV Sprayer in whatever volume the task requires. Use the manufacturer's recommendations of application methods, formulas, safety guidelines, and personal protection equipment.
- Recheck the area after the odor counteractant is applied.
- Ventilate the area, and then recheck it. If it still smells, start back at step #1.